Tamiya type 90 with mine roller

N

noble

Thanks lads very much appreciated, iam putting this is a small dio, it has been a great kit to work on so far.

Scott

N

noble

Hi folks, I've been trying my hand at modifying figures, the kit came with tank crew and loading crew so I have tried to modify the summer uniform ny adding some clay to make winter jackets. Any advice here would be great.

ScottWP_20160414_11_10_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20160414_11_09_27_Pro.jpg

D

Deleted member 4539

Looking good Scott.

What did you use for the tarp's?

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Tissues and watered down gorilla glue.
Scott
I thought it was Filo pastry, the stuff they use to make spring rolls:sad: .......... Sorry:sad:.

I read somewhere, not sure if it was on here, that baby wipes or makeup wipes are good for this as they have a fine 'cloth' texture.

They look really good Scott, this is a great example of how you can't take a relatively 'simple' Tamiya kit and raise the bar well above average.

N

noble

Thanks graham very much appreciated, iam glad you like her.

Scott

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
This looks amazing Scott , you knocked it up in no time and then the camo is just something else!. The tarp looks excellent too , its a top class build , cheers tony

A

american

World class built! It is a pleasure to see the pictures again and again, finding new parts to see and admire!

D

Deleted member 4539

The groundwork is great Scott.

The way the snow and mud blends together is fantastic. :smiling3:

N

noble

This is just the clay, the snow hadn't been laid yet although will probably just attach the snow direct to the white clay.

Scott

D

dougie

This looks awesome. Love the cammo pattern too

Last edited:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is all great Scott,love what your doing hear,great work on the camo,real like your tarp,

what did you use for them plz,?

the base is fantastic,real liking it,but must ask

what did you use for the long dry grass as well plz, ?

you have my full interest and attention on this one,very well done so far, :D

liking it,great work, ;)

N

noble

Hi Monica the tarps are made from baby wipes, the grass is made from teddy bear fur, the grass will be painted a dark yellow then clear green on top.

Scott