Trumpeter Aerosan RF-8/GAZ-98 X2

S

steve scan

Looking great Tommy, got that rugged look typical of Russian WW2 vehicles and nicely weathered.

T

tommy1drop

Just a small up date on the build, started by smearing plaster on the board to build up the groundwork, once this had completely dried scenic glue was sprayed onto the plaster and scenic snow was sprinkled until I got the affect I was after, then a couple of coats of scenic glue was sprayed on top of the snow, as this was drying the Aerosans were dragged on top of the snow to make the track lines in he snow.

Going to add some grass, maybe a wooden fence or a snowman, don`t know yet, but will update again when I have made my mind up:rolleyes:

Hope you like it so far:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Just a small update on the dio, the two Aerosans are nearly completed, just one or two small bits to add, mainly around the ski`s that I`ve added to the Aerosans and then the figures these are from Miniart.

The base has had more snow added along with tufts of grass dotted about the base, I have got to add more static grass and maybe a bush or two and more snow, nearly done, hope you like it so far:smiling3:

First Name
Mike
Cool! That snow is really convincing (and I can confirm that by looking out of my living room window). Nice weathering on the vehicles too.

First Name
Richard
Great job Tommy love the weathering and the base, this is going to be a beauty.

Cheers Richi

T

tommy1drop

Another update on the build, done a little more to the base in way of long reed grass, the figures and more snow, there will be 4 figures in all on the base, still got one or two bits and bobs to add, before I can call this finished, hope you like it:smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Another update on the build, done a little more to the base in way of long reed grass, the figures and more snow, there will be 4 figures in all on the base, still got one or two bits and bobs to add, before I can call this finished, hope you like it:smiling3:First Class ............. The wear and weathering is absolutely "spot on" ............

Peter