Vallejo Model Air range

Would you like me to stock Model Air range

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't use them

• Wow!! that's great I'll have one of each :)

• Total voters
B

backonthecase

I'd be buying these from you john, again it would be in batches to make it worthwhile.

Stuart

L

Lancasterb1

I use this type of paint all the time, the fact as Graham , I think mentioned that they don't need to be thinned is great. There are some cracking colurs and Vallejo do produce a leaflet that shows what their colours relate to in other ranges like tamiya, Humbrol, Testors and also RAL and RLM colours if my memory serves me correctly, wihout having to go and track my flyer down.

The only downside with them, if you can call it a downside is that you have to clean the nozzle of your airbrush with a bit of their cleaner if you are using it on a prolonged job, but that as far as I am concerned is a niggle rather than a downside. I would certainly buy from John if he was going to stock this range!

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I will be getting them in soon, it will take me a while to add them all to the site but should be available soon

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've created all of them on the shop and decided to do a special offer on them, buy 6 get 1 free, or 12 get 2, 18 get 3 etc etc, because I can't created a voucher code or have it automated you will have to tell me which free one(s) you would like in the comments box in checkout, this offer ends 10th Oct all paints will be ready to send on or about the 13th Oct.

Do not add the free one's to your cart as you will be charged for them, if you have any other product on the same order they will be sent at the same time as the paints.

Paints can be found here

S

sprayman

Hi John, just noticed your in Halifax, as Im in halifax will that mean I get personal delivery to my door...lol

Looks like I know now where my wage packets are going to go.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
All orders over £1000 will be personally delivered lol

F

Fenlander

All orders over £1000 will be personally delivered lol
Mmmm, tempting to add a few quid to the order and get free personal delivery..... Ahhh, just re read it, no mention of FREE personal just personal delivery (bet he would want a cup of tea as well before he headed back) :laughing:

D

dm73

Got to £999 but couldn't find anything for the last nugget, oh well i'll have to send my original order instead. Order on its way John.

Cheers

Darren

S

sniperiain

i think it would be crackin, id probs end up buying a few.

my only problem was i had to add a few drops of thinner to mine when spraying through my badger airbrush, because the hopper is on the bottom, meening the paint gets sucked up, they have to be really quite thin :sad:

if you stock vast quantities of vallejo thinner, your onto a winner! (oh no he did not just rhyme that!)

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I will be stocking thinners as well, I see your a poet and didn't even know it, oh look you've got me at it too :smiling3:

J

john22

how many is in the range john.how much would they all cost ?

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
There's 97 in the range if you want them all I would work you out a special price

M

msm2

In their new leaflet there is 97 colours plus 5 new ones.RLM 78,23,84,26 and RLM 05.

Tony..

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've seen that they have new one's but it doesn't look like my supplier has got them in yet

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
I dont use the Model Air, but I love the Panzer Aces...hint,hint....
I plan on getting those as well only 48 of them, I will have to save up first :smiling3:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I've added the full Panzer aces range to my next order they will be in the same time as Model Air, I'm going to need a bigger room just for paints at this rate :smiling3: