What's with my a/b

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
View attachment 120470 My iwata tr2 powered by the iwata smart jet pro which I can't recommend highly enough.. It sprays anything and everything at 20 psi for acrylic and about 12 psi for alclads.
It's never clogged spattered or splurged in the two years I've been using it .i hardly ever strip it down for cleaning just flush with cleaner after use.

And here we have my other tools which I've just had to fetch from the naughty cupboard and blow the dust of them to show them to you.I also have a neo (not in the picture) which as gone AWOL and will be executed on its return.

View attachment 120478So please don't do what I did and waste your money on these save up and pay the extra and get something decent. I promise you won't regret it.
John , if you dont want the gold ones anymore I'll gladly give you what you paid for them ! (if I recall , when I got mine it was a fiver each!) Ive found them a great little brush , never clogging ,easy to clean and so controllable , the only downside is the tiny cup capacity . And for my two penneth on the annoying enamels vs acrylics argument ,Ive used both and personally ive had the best results with Tamiya paints ,which are a curious mix of acrylic and smelly alcohol so sort of a combination of both !! For the record I spray at about 35-45 psi ,do all my priming from a spray can , guess mix ratios , dont use flow improver /retarder (unless im brushing ) so in other words I do everything wrong but it works for me - the point being that everyone has their own way of doing things and favourites , what we DONT want to do is tell other people theyre wrong just because they dont do things the same as you .and on that bombshell goodnight ;) ;) ;) :D :D:D

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
John , if you dont want the gold ones anymore I'll gladly give you what you paid for them ! (if I recall , when I got mine it was a fiver each!) Ive found them a great little brush , never clogging ,easy to clean and so controllable , the only downside is the tiny cup capacity . And for my two penneth on the annoying enamels vs acrylics argument ,Ive used both and personally ive had the best results with Tamiya paints ,which are a curious mix of acrylic and smelly alcohol so sort of a combination of both !! For the record I spray at about 35-45 psi ,do all my priming from a spray can , guess mix ratios , dont use flow improver /retarder (unless im brushing ) so in other words I do everything wrong but it works for me - the point being that everyone has their own way of doing things and favourites , what we DONT want to do is tell other people theyre wrong just because they dont do things the same as you .and on that bombshell goodnight ;) ;) ;) :D :D:D
Tony sorry to say they are broken but if you want them there yours I'll bring em to Telford if you are going cheers John