Brian's 1/48 Dkm u-Boat Type Viic U-552 Take 2

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Bri that will look real when its connected up to the rest of the boat brilliant work an lighting my freind i like very much an if you had not done this twice i think i would have been tempted to build one this is one fab kit an i hope you are lookin for the best spot to show it off in the livin room lol an i hope SWMBO wont tell me off for puttin ideas in your head as i have my hms norfolk on show in our liven room an jen doent mind
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Just went to start and guess what I forgot to clean my AB from yesterday, Just wondering will a soak in thinners do it?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
SO the a/b is all gummed up with the last lot of paint then ? as i dont know much about them as i havnt got one hope bri you can clean it up so it will go again
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
In the ultrasonic bath as we speak the paint was lifecolor German U-boat set 2 not the easiest to clean and a 1/3 of a cup gone off, just totally forgot lol
WELL Bri it looks like im not the only one with a bit of disarter happening to me what with your take 1 an now this on your A/B
chrisb

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Brian, that looks the nuts especially all lit up. The only thing I noticed and its nothing you have done but there is no continuation of the propshaft through the clear section.