Brian's 1/48 Dkm u-Boat Type Viic U-552 Take 2

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Brian,
I am in awe with your build, every time I go away and come back a bit more genious has happened....
Thanks Mike praise indeed coming from you :smiling3:

As for the cleanliness of you model room, those cables under the bench need a tidy up and do I detect a speck of dust on the lampshade ;)
I'll get the wife right on it :smiling3:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Brian,
I am in awe with your build, every time I go away and come back a bit more genious has happened....
As for the cleanliness of you model room, those cables under the bench need a tidy up and do I detect a speck of dust on the lampshade ;)
Thanks Mike praise indeed coming from you :smiling3:

I'll get the wife right on it :smiling3:
WELL Mike i cant even see the lamp shade let alone the speack of dust LOL you must have eyes that can see around the cornet of the pics LOL
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
an Bri did you email revel to ask why the clear section on the conn tower is on the oppite side to the main see through ?
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
how did you happen to come accross this model was it by accident or did you think i want to build a U-BOAT ?
I was looking for a build that was a bit unusual and just came across this on YouTube then looked in to getting one (not that easy as there discontinued) but found the first one on amazon and the second private sale in Liverpool

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I was looking for a build that was a bit unusual and just came across this on YouTube then looked in to getting one (not that easy as there discontinued) but found the first one on amazon and the second private sale in Liverpool
THANKS Bri for your reply well you certainly got an unusal model i'll say that an its a brilliant modell id say plenty of detail but wierd why the makers fit the conn tower glass on the oppite side cant work out why on that to me
Chrisb