Brian's space 1999 eagle 2 laboratory pod + Extra's

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Radar just picked this up Brian. Looking good. Watched every episode of the show so will join the bunch watching this built. Are these kits still available?

Cheers,
Wabble

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
GREAT STUFF Bri lightin up the cockpit looks brillant will you fit in nav lights red an green or blue an anti collishion led flashing red as this would make the model an in the rear white formation lights
atb
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
Are these kits still available?
Yes mate not easy to find but I managed to find a shop on fleabay
GREAT STUFF Bri lightin up the cockpit looks brillant will you fit in nav lights red an green or blue an anti collishion led flashing red as this would make the model an in the rear white formation lights
I'll do some research and do what my limited ability's allow :smiling3:

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Yes mate not easy to find but I managed to find a shop with 3 for sale import (Timeless hobbies)

I'll do some research and do what my limited ability's allow :smiling3:
WELL Bri you maqnged ok on the sub ? an that looked brillant
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi anyone know how to make led's strobe? had a quick look but not a lot of info out there
NOW Bri thats what i would like to know but the only chap i think who has any info on his strobe bussiness is Peterairfix an he gave me a link to get the site where they do a proper strobe lights as he bought a kit with all the pcb board in it as he fitted it in a boeing 737 model but the cost was i think for this kit was about 80 EURO S AN TO MUCH for me but ask him as he may be able to say where you can em cheaper as i would like to know an if i can find up the link i'll tell you
chrisb

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I'm not into Sci-Fi builds at all. However, when I saw Eagle and Space 1999, well that's different. This, I want to see.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Bri this is where i think Peteraifix got his tiny strobe leds
Magicscalemodeling.com
chris

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
These really are great kits to build, even more so if you like cleaning mould lines off tubes :smiling: Great work so far

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Brian looking good mate. You will have to let me know how you get on with those pens