Brian's space 1999 eagle 2 laboratory pod + Extra's

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
An interesting build. Never got reeled in by the show...saw the odd one here and there.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking good Brian. Weathering will be fun, I wouldn’t know where to start with a space vehicle. Very interested in seeing how you go about it.

Must admit, like Ian I never got into the show itself though. Saw a rerun of episode one a few weeks ago, inspired by your build, but was very disappointed. The model making was great, but thought the story line was incredibly dull :flushed:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Looking good Brian. Weathering will be fun, I wouldn’t know where to start with a space vehicle. Very interested in seeing how you go about it.

Must admit, like Ian I never got into the show itself though. Saw a rerun of episode one a few weeks ago, inspired by your build, but was very disappointed. The model making was great, but thought the story line was incredibly dull :flushed:
WELL Tim i enjoyed the show an models an such but you are right some of the storys were a bit weird but all in i watched it when it was on
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
An interesting build. Never got reeled in by the show...saw the odd one here and there.
Must admit, like Ian I never got into the show itself though. Saw a rerun of episode one a few weeks ago, inspired by your build, but was very disappointed. The model making was great, but thought the story line was incredibly dull
WELL Tim i enjoyed the show an models an such but you are right some of the storys were a bit weird but all in i watched it when it was on
chrisb

Guys I agree the show was not my cup of tea either but the model looked interesting and that was enough for me to buy it :smiling3:

Thanks Tim and not sure how I'll go about it either I was going to go with light and dark greys as in moon dust I doubt there was a lot of weathering as I don't think they flew in an atmosphere?

Last edited: