trumpperter 1/32 scale F14D

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL here it is in the completed aircraft section which i did not think it would make it after numorues problems makin the kit an just a few pics
chrisb
IMG_0126.JPG

AN IN its final resting place on show in the livein room for freinds to see an a pilot is now fitted in his ejection seat an video screens lit up IMG_0167.JPG

an lit up with nav an anticollishin litghtsIMG_0140.JPG

an enigine inspeckion cover opens IMG_0168.JPG

an gatlin gun cover also opens with lights IMG_0169.JPG

here the nose section can be raised an lowered to see the radarIMG_0170.JPG

AN a shot of the bussiness end of them big engines in the mirror
chrisb
IMG_0171.JPG

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautifully done Chris. Bet it looks more impressive in the dark with all its lights on. Any chance of some more pics please?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Beautifully done Chris. Bet it looks more impressive in the dark with all its lights on. Any chance of some more pics please?
HI Dave well its still light at the moment give it till tonight an i'll take some of her lit up in the dark ok ? dave an cheers for your nice comments
Chrisb

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I suppose I gotta wait until the footies finished though! :smiling3:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That is a great result Chris. It's a real tribute to your skills, patience and determination. Well done.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NO you wont have to Dave as im not a footie fan an nor is jen soon as it gets dark i'll lite her up an take an post a few pics is that ok my freind
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That is a great result Chris. It's a real tribute to your skills, patience and determination. Well done.
AN THANKS Jim for your nice comments also but this kit near sent me over the edge lol but im really glad its finished now to start on the F18 super hornet an hope an pray its not as bad as the tomcat for parts fit
CHEERS ATB
chrisb

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Really superb build Chris, I know you have had a battle with this but the finished plane is a credit to your skills well done sir

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Really superb build Chris, I know you have had a battle with this but the finished plane is a credit to your skills well done sir
AN HELLO Bob my freind an cheers for your nice comments an yes it was a battle to build just like tiger was so i must be a glutten for punishment lol
ATB TO YOU BOTH
chris an jen
Great build Chris, lovely result :thumb2:
Cheers, Steven
many thanks Steven
ATB
Chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Dave ive treid to do like you asked about some pics in the dark an havin her lit up but not great pics as my camera wanted the flash to come on so i took a few but as i said not great but put on your foster grants lol an here they are IMG_0217.JPGIMG_0218.JPGIMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0221.JPGIMG_0222.JPGIMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0224.JPGIMG_0225.JPGIMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0230.JPGIMG_0228.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL There you go Dave hope you liked the night pics of the big cat
ATB
CHRISB

Stefee

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stefan
Love it young man , the lighting just makes it look so good. A trying build that has turned out superb.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
You can just imagine the F-14 down in the hangar going through a full pre-flight inspection, all lit up and panels open.
This has been a remarkable journey, some pot holes along the way but now all filled in and a smooth road ahead.
Well done Chris, this model is a total credit to your skills. And a 5***** model at the end.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I was right - she looks even better! Fabulous job Chris!
WELL Thank you Dave im glad you like the night shots of my tomcat an your feed back is much appreiacted by me cheers Sir will you show these pics to P/J as i wonder if it will get him to light up his models ? an im slippin up on the job i should have fitted a light in the nose cone to light up the radar as well oh well cant remember every thing i suppose but will try this on the super hornet
ATB
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Love it young man , the lighting just makes it look so good. A trying build that has turned out superb.
AN HI Stefen a young man dont i wish lol an yes it was a very tryin build one i dint think id get through but in 30 odd yrs of buildin serious modeling i havnt given up on one yet but that super hornet maybe the one that gets me lol but many thanks for you nice feed back comments cheers
ATB SIR
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Nearly missed this one and despite all the problems you certainly pulled out of the bag nice one