1/72 Millennium Falcon

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
OH Please please Bri open it up an lets have a gander YEA ?
Not going to open it up on this forum I'll wait till I do a build log on the sci-fi forum.......not sure what I'm going to build first got a choice of 3 now!
Brian

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Not going to open it up on this forum I'll wait till I do a build log on the sci-fi forum.......not sure what I'm going to build first got a choice of 3 now!
Brian
OH so we wont get to see it built then ? oh thats a pity as im SIFI MAD
CHRISB

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH thats great Bri the way you said you would build it on the SI/FI forum i thought you meant another forum oh im really lookin forward to this as ive built an lit up my big 1/350th USS ENTERPRISE like peter airfix is now doin but i built mine 20yrs an took me a yr an a half to build it as its a very complex build an big
chrisb

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ha ha. Spaceship.... lol
Moved to the sci-fi section and edited the title so you can just carry on in the same thread when you start to build it.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WOW Bri many thanks for lettin us look in it im really lookin forward to seein this built WOW it should keep you busy for quite awhile an keep us all waitin for the next stage of the build but could not help noticein there is not much in the way of lighting just some led's for the engines i suppose but a fab kit none the less brilliant when are you starting her ? just after yammy ? hope so well you got me hooked so i'll be followin along as you build her
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
ATB
Chrisb

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It does look like very detailed model. Just how big is it.

I was not aware that it is a snap fit model! no glue required?
And be for people start with the "the radar is the wrong shape" and "the landing gear is wrong" this is based on the original studio model as used in the original film. And yes the motor light effect was white.

Last edited:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Engines, cockpit, ramp and 2 spare.
Brian
You could put one of the spare ones in the nose of the main fuselage. The falken did have a headlight...
If not to bright maybe the control area for the belly gun could be lighted. but the one in the film was not bristling with lights.. (gosh I sound like a star wars nerd.)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Engines, cockpit, ramp and 2 spare.
Brian
Bri will the landing legs fold up an down an yes i know an understand you have only just opened the box up but im excited at this build an there are other questions i wanted to ask but if you havnt looked through the destuctions yet well you cant answer can you but this will make it worth gettin up in the morning for as ive near finished my tiger
chrisb