. (gosh I sound like a star wars nerd.)
(Ian QOUTE )
yes Ian just like me lol an startrek an stargate SG1 an stargate ALANTIS LOL
chrisb

Bri62

SMF Supporter
First Name
Brian
I was not aware that it is a snap fit model! no glue required?
It can be assembled with no glue but I'm going to glue everything don't want parts falling off after I got rid of the manual and not knowing where they go!
Brian

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES Bri i also love the figures but whers R2D2 ? AN yes me an my then girlfreind went an see the first starwars in one of the big cinemas in lesiter sqaure in london i think it was on about a 60 ft screen an wow was it great an the seats vibrated when there was an exsploshion fantastic veiwing that was an fell in love with princess leia straight away an my girlfreind kathy was jelous then for days lol also saw the battle of midway in the same cinema an talk about shake you up with them big exsploins wow
chrisb

Last edited:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If there’s one character that’s easy to scratchbuild, it’ll be R2D2: take some plastic rod, round off the top with a file, add two legs from plastic strip, paint — done.

But yes, where to put him? I don’t offhand recall a scene with him in the cockpit, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be there, of course.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
For some reason (most likely no where to put him) he wasn't included, was he even on the falcon in a new hope?
YES Bri i think R2D2 was on the ship AS HE HAD princess leia message about the death star to get to the rebels
chrisb