A 1/24 scale Aircraft SIG

A 1/24 scale aircraft super SIG

• Would you like the GB calendar for 2015 to include a 1/24 scale aircraft build

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be ridiculous man! Where on earth would I put one!

• If you vote yes, will you take part,

• or are you voting just 'cause you want to watch

• Total voters

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
What the Hurricane! Sorry I was commenting the kit, not the harness. lolIan M
So much for the written word being such a wonderful tool for communication!:confused:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
So much for the written word being such a wonderful tool for communication!:confused:
Ever seen that film: Lost in translation. lol

One of us had not had enough coffee that day.

Ian M

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Ever seen that film: Lost in translation. lolOne of us had not had enough coffee that day.

Ian M
Nope! I couldn't find one with subtitles! :D :D :D

P

Polux

Yep!

Today I was looking the Typhoon instructions...., just to decide if it will be my SIG subject O_o

It's me, or they are really confusing :confused: every one says this model is excellent, but no one says nothing about the instructions :eek:

Maybe once I will start to build the kit I've find the trick, but after a fast look is just to get crazy :confused:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Yep!Today I was looking the Typhoon instructions...., just to decide if it will be my SIG subject o_O

It's me, or they are really confusing :confused: every one says this model is excellent, but no one says nothing about the instructions :eek:

Maybe once I will start to build the kit I've find the trick, but after a fast look is just to get crazy :confused:
I think they mixed up the instructions with the original planes on how to build a real typhoon :confused: :D

P

Polux

Well, they write: white colour for the glued parts, black for the non glued parts....I see all the instructions painted on grey colour :D :D :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Oh I see , ours are coloured showing the part in colour and where it's supposed to go

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
\ said:
Yep!Today I was looking the Typhoon instructions...., just to decide if it will be my SIG subject o_O

mmmm I have had a close look at mine as well and I think they are very clear indeed. I rather like the way they are done but I expect they will take some time to get used to them.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
\ said:
I think they mixed up the instructions with the original planes on how to build a real typhoon :confused: :D
LOL - have you seen the Zoukie Mura instructions? They really do look like a manual for the real thing....

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
LOL - have you seen the Zoukie Mura instructions? They really do look like a manual for the real thing....
Not as yet Barry it must be a nightmare to put together , :D

P

Polux

\ said:
mmmm I have had a close look at mine as well and I think they are very clear indeed. I rather like the way they are done but I expect they will take some time to get used to them.
I'm intriged Barry...you bought the aftermarket book, has it many photos and tips for the four versions...?

Is a good option?

Regards

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
\ said:
Not as yet Barry it must be a nightmare to put together , :D
Actually they were great. Among the best I have used with very useful photos...

Lets face it, the worse instructions have to be those Revell ones.....

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
\ said:
I'm intriged Barry...you bought the aftermarket book, has it many photos and tips for the four versions...?Is a good option?

Regards
I have not read it in detail yet Polux but I am impressed with what I have seen. A very useful guide.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Actually they were great. Among the best I have used with very useful photos... Lets face it, the worse instructions have to be those Revell ones.....
Now you won't get any complaints from me on that , their small scale are not too bad but anything with detail can be a nightmare, it's either a illustration of what your trying to build or the part numbers are wrong

First Name
Dave
Received it today and it turns out its 1/28 it was wrongly advertised so Im not sure I'll be joining in

Dave

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Received it today and it turns out its 1/28 it was wrongly advertised so Im not sure I'll be joining inDave
I think that would still be ok dave I don't think it has to be 1/24 just large scale anything bigger than 1/32 :smiling3: