Brand new to the scale model world!

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
\ said:
Nothing exciting, I done 4 years and decided to leave. I would love to get a model of a Type 23, preferably my old ship HMS Northumberland, but I'm having trouble finding one suitable for a newbie like myself!Louis.
Ex gunner myself, served mainly on steam boats, HMS Jupiter F60 and HMS Andromeda F57, I had a few months on HMS Chatham F87, didnt like that one really!

Left in '94 after 5 1/2 years.

Welcome aboard shippers!

Lee :smiling3:

L

louish118

\ said:
Ex gunner myself, served mainly on steam boats, HMS Jupiter F60 and HMS Andromeda F57, I had a few months on HMS Chatham F87, didnt like that one really!Left in '94 after 5 1/2 years.

Welcome aboard shippers!

Lee :smiling3:
Thank you indeed Lee :smiling3:

Louis.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Ex armourer, airforce...... worked on Canberra's, Mirage III's and F1's.:rolleyes:

That was some 20+ yrs ago.

We put the "force" into airforce, other wise it would have been just a very expensive flying club... ;)

L

louish118

I can't seem to find a decent model of my Navy days as a gunner, so here's the best I can muster up at this time!

I might one day attempt a Type 23 Frigate model, but I can't find my old ship anywhere!

The good old 30mm cannon. Before it became remotely controlled we used to sit in these monsters!

Louis.

L

louish118

I can't seem to find a decent model of my Navy days as a gunner, so here's the best I can muster up at this time!

I might one day attempt a Type 23 Frigate model, but I can't find my old ship anywhere!

The good old 30mm cannon. Before it became remotely controlled we used to sit in these monsters!

Louis.