Fujimi 1/24 Lambourgini Countach LP5000 Quatrovalvale

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I was looking through some boxes earlier In our garage still unpacked from when we moved 18 months ago......... and I found this Fujimi 1/24 Lambourgini Countach LP50 Quatrovalvale ............ started it 5 or six years ago and I'd forgotten all about it ........... The kit is superb, mouldings are first class ...... I have the rolling chassis part done and there are still "gzillions" of parts in the box ......... I really must get it back on the bench and finish it one day ............

Peter

View attachment 98072

View attachment 98073

View attachment 98074

View attachment 98075

View attachment 98076

View attachment 98077

View attachment 98078

DSCN0925.JPG

DSCN0926.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

DSCN0928.JPG

DSCN0929.JPG

DSCN0930.JPG

DSCN0931.JPG

A

Aurora

fujimi produce very good quality kits. aoshima is sister company of fujimi afa i know. i know what feel when you say "gzillions", 180 parts car kits, it is like hell :smiling3: you did very good job, i am sure you will do much better now. waiting for fibished build :smiling3: keep working :rolleyes:

J

John Huggins

Looks a nice kit Peter, nice start to, you must let us know when you start it up again.

John

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Thanks fellas ......... I will keep you updated.

Peter

T

Tibbs

Gonna settle in and watch this bad boy...... Probably be better than that space shippy type thing with the dodgy paint job:p

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looks nice a nice model Peter.

Si:smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
I seem to have a thing for chopping things up and not building them quite as was intended ......... But this one is going to be out of the box .......... apart from the colour (No Camouflage) .......... Just a gloss finish." EasyPeasy"......... I'll get it back out tomorrow.

Peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Fujimi do do some nice kits and it looks good quality.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Well I've made a start back on this ..... Last few bits to finish the rolling chassis are put together. The rear bulkhead asd exhaust box assemblies............ Tomorrow I can prime them.

Once the rolling chassis is done I can get that put away and make a start on the interior.

Peter

View attachment 100107

View attachment 100108

View attachment 100109

DSCN1190.JPG

DSCN1191.JPG

DSCN1192.JPG

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
As my "Mig 21" kit didn't turn up on Friday I thought I'd drag this out of it's box and do a little more on it. When I bought it, it was a part built and there are a couple of bits missing, broken or just generally screwed up by the original owner. Nothing too dramatic that can't be put right....... and it was cheap.

I finally got the rolling chassis finished. I still need to make up some cooling hoses for it as the ones in the kit are well and truly busted up. I have some braided stuff I can use, It's just a matter of working out how to route it that looks reasonably sensible.......... and I had to reconstruct the rear "trellis" on the left hand side from some sprue as that was broken as well. It didn't all line up 100% so I had to reinforce the rear bulkhead and exhaust support with plasticard to pull it all square. It doesn't look to pretty but it'll be covered by the bodywork when that goes on. Even with the engine cover open it won't be seen............

Anyway.......... The rolling chassis is done and the main parts for the cabin interior are cleaned up, and ready for primer once a couple of bits that are glued together are set properly......... and I think pretty much everything else is in the box as it should be. So no more surgery.:rolleyes:

View attachment 110142

View attachment 110143

View attachment 110144

View attachment 110145

View attachment 110146

DSCN1450.JPG

DSCN1451.JPG

DSCN1455.JPG

DSCN1456.JPG

DSCN1457.JPG

First Name
Robert
Now that was a sexy car in my youth and I even had the poster on my wall ( you have made my boyhood dreams come back to me Peter( blooming nice kit if you don't mind me saying so and you have made a good start on it, love the detail

( though it took you five years to post pics on here !!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O ( sorry couldn't resist!!

Robert

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
\ said:
Now that was a sexy car in my youth and I even had the poster on my wall ( you have made my boyhood dreams come back to me Peter( blooming nice kit if you don't mind me saying so and you have made a good start on it, love the detail
( though it took you five years to post pics on here !!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O ( sorry couldn't resist!!

Robert
So it took me a while :smiling3: ........ and yes it is a nice kit, very detailed, all the parts are a good fit (apart from the bits "Owner Number One" got his mits on ....... But for some reason I struggle with the "Mojo" for it. I should get is finished, but I do a bit then stuff it away in a cupboard, and there it stays for a while.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
Thanks Ian...... much appreciated.