future project 2014/15 USS ENTERPRISE NCC -1701-B

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
A nice kit,it only made one outing kirks last enterprise as well.

Peter t

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice, the NCC 1701-B a refitted Excelsior class. Should make into a great model.

Si:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That'll keep you busy James, look forward to it

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice James will look forward to see that one,

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I've always looked at this variant and wondered what she's like built so I'll be keeping an eye on this one :smiling3:

W

Willi262

It's really the last one of the "enterprise" collection that I do not yet have. But I still have to finish Voyager and Defiant first...

C

cryton 5

:Dthank's guy's as a birthday prez , has brought this too the front am planing too do later on

NC 1701 kirk's ship being a trekkie am looking forward at least this one shuttle coming on as you're see .cry !

C

cryton 5

:D hi guy's update on enterprise looking too go fiber optic's awaiting delevery of lighting miniture

strob lighing ,drilling hole's at moment on main body this try and error looking for diagram's

how too set up lighting never done anything like before isn't that part the fun !! thank's for all input

and envy will be future project's too get kirk's ship out there lighting a must . ;)

C

cryton 5

oo forgot as info decals' suplied are ? basic i'am looking too change avaiable U.S retail ebay £19.99 appox poastal still on drawing board at moment :D .

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice start , I have just got this kit and I'm waiting for you to finish yours before I start , I'm a bit of a Trekkie so I'll be keeping an eye on this

:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I've met the doctor from voyager he was a miserable so and so lol

I also have a photo of me sitting on kirks bridge from the original series except it isn't the one from the show it's the one from the next generation which Scotty sat in as a holo program in the episode relics

W

Willi262

I met Robert Picardo as well. With John deLancie. They came out here for a show that the CPO was putting on. Star trek music in an orchestral setting. The band was good, but not great, with a few incorrect notes or a slight 'twist' on the theme. Me and my wife met them both at the after party. The place was packed, you could barely move for the sea of people. Got to shake his hand. Q too. They looked a little harried, and they weren't too happy with the flash photography, but them's the breaks methinks. (when you choose to become a celebrity).

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice start James, will be watching this unfold.

Si:smiling3:

C

cryton 5

nice Q like him in tng fav when they meet the borg first time i have all tng collector's edition 1-3 tos beam me up awaiting paint decals U.S base colour after hole's this will be long project dude .cry !!