future project 2014/15 USS ENTERPRISE NCC -1701-B

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Steady away is the key with these kits, especially with those decals. Nice progress mate.

Si:smiling3:

C

cryton 5

cheers I, am looking at another camera as this one is crap hence took some more blurry etc. was cheap so what do expect I'll be pushing on enterprise over next few days as Jane Wayne what voyager looked at space dock ,,,, fiber optic's on drawing board all material now here posting start shortly in meantime more to come x cry

C

cryton 5

thanks I, am pushing on more in next few days working late night time to hot during day

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Looking cool, great exercise in patience!! :cool::cool:

All that decal work would have freaked me out!!:confused:

C

cryton 5

cheers guys really means a lot they are tricky little so and so's got limited time as I said to apply position then they break :mad: :sad:

C

cryton 5

o yes it's like skin ,and very brital dry's quickly then bang break ,so positioning before removing from underneath prioty slide quickly with steady hand plenty of coffee .:confused:

C

cryton 5

more progress done ,for got memory stick , all decals now applied just a few here and there and then touch up and then assembly cry

C

cryton 5

thanks to all it means a lot ,I did want to go convert fibre optic's playing at moment that will be some lighting effect more work and now 90% decals complete , the outer saucer section went on very easily ,and I was concerned on this as it being the first thing you see other section's were tricky even with patience I ,am glad to be this far more to come in due course cry

View attachment 114356

View attachment 114357

View attachment 114358

View attachment 114360

View attachment 114364

View attachment 114366

View attachment 114368

View attachment 114359

View attachment 114361

View attachment 114362

View attachment 114363

View attachment 114365

View attachment 114367

View attachment 114369

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

C

cryton 5

cheers they have been a test ,I wouldn't want to do another too soon cry stepping back at moment as figuring out fibre optic's either nacelles light up or stand reflecting on ship depends how tricky it's goanna be as have to do holes to allow wiring though model now many inquiries' out there seeing if anyone can put any ideas my way , plus I have voyager waiting in wing's now put diagrams up to show layout have guide to place fibre optic's and lighting drilling hole's in model at present post soon to be added on start of voy , cry

D

dougie

\ said:
cheers they have been a test ,I wouldn't want to do another too soon cry stepping back at moment as figuring out fibre optic's either nacelles light up or stand reflecting on ship depends how tricky it's goanna be as have to do holes to allow wiring though model now many inquiries' out there seeing if anyone can put any ideas my way , plus I have voyager waiting in wing's now put diagrams up to show layout have guide to place fibre optic's and lighting drilling hole's in model at present post soon to be added on start of voy , cry
I think with these, to get the impact you need to light them up, the idea of lighting the ship from the bottom too is cool.

Make a box with a glass front and paint the inside of it black, some small led's to light it up and it will look like something from a film