future project 2014/15 USS ENTERPRISE NCC -1701-B

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cracking work, the optics look cool James. Nice job me thinks.

C

cryton 5

cheers it's been a challenge but hope the finished job will do it credit I have voyager on bench and that will be a challenge but nothing ventured patience the key evening good for me cry ton:rolleyes:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
cheers it's been a challenge but hope the finished job will do it credit I have voyager on bench and that will be a challenge but nothing ventured patience the key evening good for me cry ton:rolleyes:
Yep, patience is a must for us modellers...even then it isn't enough and I end up screaming and shouting lol. The Voyager does make into a beautiful model and looks superb lighted, although I have heard that it can be fiddly getting the optics into place.

C

cryton 5

yes ,it will be a challenge hence I want to complete all model's after enterprise it'll be Nimitz although I,am not happy with it dragging my feet but will complete then all time will be on voyager in mean time making inquiry's with other to get as much info as possible before starting lighting is very fragile and breaks just as quick my view is it's all part of the learning stage don't know until you try ,and if doesn't work out then I can say at least I did give it a try cry :confused:

C

cryton 5

finished over the weekend , I dedicate this model ,to my all time favourite kids program from start star trek ,to cast those no longer with us who shared a dream that touched us all though out the years and for ever for me it has been a challenge and only hope the proof is in the completed effort for all comments chaps thank you regards cry View attachment 115430

View attachment 115431

View attachment 115432

View attachment 115433

View attachment 115434

View attachment 115435

View attachment 115436

007.JPG

011.JPG

015.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

039.JPG

035.JPG

D

dougie

Nice one, glad you finally completed it. It looks great and the decals are well done, you beat them well!! Excellent job on the lighting too

D

dubster72

I still think that's the ugliest Enterprise ever, but you've done a great job on it James - I'd give it a great build, but I can't in this thread

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top work, I know the fit can be a pain at times and the decals are just awful. You have nailed it James, looks superb mate.

C

cryton 5

o_Ocheers like with most projects when you have enough experience under you're belt you can see what path yes it was a ? for me I give 7 - 10 there parts I,am

not happy with close up ,on shelf I will in time forget setting a high stranded sometimes yes coz who like others pointing out mistake's , it's all in the game I would in future go down path again got to let some hair grow back in mean time ,well just starting voyager ,so know time for that haha many thanks on views is appreciated from all

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Relax, have a brew and then you can go into the Voyager refreshed and ready...to pull your hair out again and scream :D