Junkers Ju87B-2 ‘Stuka’ Scale 1/24

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Also there is the weight penalty. I too think that the colours would have been painted where needed. Well with the block areas anyway. A mottle would of been base colour over all and then the mottle over the top.

Ian M

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Oh good the tops about to be painted , I'm looking forward to this bit :smiling3:

P

Polux

Oh my God! I'm really a "happy man"....I forget to mask the canopy :confused:!!!!

Ufff :sad: so until tomorrow I cannot start the paintwork :sad:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Oh my God! I'm really a "happy man"....I forget to mask the canopy :confused:!!!!Ufff :sad: so until tomorrow I cannot start the paintwork :sad:
I always put my canopy on last mate it solve so many problems and hassles you could do without

P

Polux

\ said:
That's a first Polux, I've never seen tinfoil used for masking before!
I think is an interesting method, you don't have to worry about to damage the paint work :P and very important...is impermeable!!!!

P

Polux

\ said:
I always put my canopy on last mate it solve so many problems and hassles you could do without
I know! Is just I want to follow all the steps at the same time on the canopy, for an identical color result :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ah but remember Polux, constant cleaning of the cockpit windows would have left its marl on the framework. probably the cleanest (and possibly shiniest) place on the whole airframe.

Like the bare metal undersides :tongue-out:

Ian M

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
been a bit since I, have dropped in on this one, and wow what fantastic work ,

has been done ,just outstanding Polux,keep it up, :rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I know! Is just I want to follow all the steps at the same time on the canopy, for an identical color result :smiling3:
Your a methodical builder to get it as spot on as possible :smiling3: I wish I was like that , I'm more chaotic in my builds :D

P

Polux

\ said:
Your a methodical builder to get it as spot on as possible :smiling3: I wish I was like that , I'm more chaotic in my builds :D
Believe me, some chaotic touches on a model, is the best way to obtain a great result!! Don't lose this gift ;)

P

Polux

Thanks!! :smiling3:

Anyway let's see what happens when I will remove it, I'm afraid with the washes :confused: