Kinetic 1/48 F-104G Luftwaffe Starfighter

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Sorry Mick, late in as usual (story of my life). See you're on a wingy thing kick now and this one is looking good so far. You must be enjoying yourself between butlering and building. I hope the good lady is doing better and has a speedy recovery. Shame about the missiles and the lousy destructions. You could maybe fake them and add them to the mix though. Just a thought..........

Prost
Allen
Hi Allen
Thank you she’s well recovered now probably helped by giving it me . I have one more windy one and it’s a biggy then I have another piece of armour to have a go at. I might just reconsider the missiles if I can find a decent pic.
Take care

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow, Sorry to hear that Mick...I really hope you get over it quickly and back to normal Buddy. Nobody needs the crap anyway. I wouldn't try to start running too soon until you get your strength back......It's better to walk down to the pub rather than trying to run there right now....

BTW, maybe you could Gurgle up some pics to help out with the missiles. There must be some pics out there..........

Gute Besserung
Allen

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Wow, Sorry to hear that Mick...I really hope you get over it quickly and back to normal Buddy. Nobody needs the crap anyway. I wouldn't try to start running too soon until you get your strength back......It's better to walk down to the pub rather than trying to run there right now....

BTW, maybe you could Gurgle up some pics to help out with the missiles. There must be some pics out there..........

Gute Besserung
Allen
I’m recovering well and love the pub idea as part of my training regime Gurgling up some pics, more to follow
Take care

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Glad you are both recovering Mick . Don't over do it as it can still be in you and bite back !

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
More progress today, drop tanks painted, found some missile pylons so wingtip sidewinders are a go. Nothing in the instructions for them but there are decals??? Masked up the main body and undercoated it. Landing lights fitted and canopies masked.
947F3BF8-DF44-422C-B706-5B1AC3069E3D.jpeg

First Name
Jean-Marc
HI,HI,HI !..Hope you have'nt drop the parts when you notice it ..lol