Kinetic 1/48 F-104G Luftwaffe Starfighter

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Pssssst Mick,

I don't want to be the spoiler here, but I think you used the wrong parts for the landing gear...............Just saying...............
BTW, the coat looks nice and smooth too!!!

Prost
Allen

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Pssssst Mick,

I don't want to be the spoiler here, but I think you used the wrong parts for the landing gear...............Just saying...............
BTW, the coat looks nice and smooth too!!!

Prost
Allen
Thanks for the initial panic as I went back to look at the pathetic offering they call destructions then the penny dropped thanks again

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Mick
I hope you and your good lady are fully recovered.
Nice progress and doesn't she look good with a coat of paint. A very simple colour scheme but somehow suits this "rocket"
Jim
We're getting there Jim, just a couple of after effects that are refusing to budge but its early days and thank you.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Mick. I’ll be seated between Andrew and John. Nice build you have going on I like all the goodies you have to offer on this kit. The Starfighter is one of my favorite Jets of the Sixty's.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Mick, irregardless of the poor destruction sheet it went together without any destruction. Didn't I say it was a nice kit...one of the best as many of my modelling friends have said. I must confess Kinetic do have some nice kits.
Glad you're enjoying the build even if Allen drops a few scares now and then. We can't let things go smoothly can we? :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Apart from the main canopy the build is complete. The next minor parts problem was the clear sprue, several of the parts didn’t resemble the parts on the instructions but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised now
Just some framing to add to the canopy then another clear coat so I can do a bit of weathering.
AD533AF5-FC00-4A06-AF2D-28726CDC77E1.jpeg7A7D85D9-D266-488B-A673-A99DB9705967.jpeg

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mick

That really is looking very nice indeed.

ATB.

Andrew

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Don't decals make a huge difference to a model? Especially on such a low-vis scheme. Looks great Mick.
Pete
They certainly do Pete, I’ve wanted to do something Luftwaffe for quite a while as the markings really look good.