M2A1

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
Scottie,

Sorry im a bit late to this beauty. I have just caught up. Looks good mate, if its ok i will pull up a chair somewhere near john for a brew.

Marty

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi,Scottie! Good work with metall,well done!:thumb2:
Neo,

Thanks mate I have used etch quite a bit in the past but the amount on this build was more and harder than I have done before with whole PE assemblies.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie,

Sorry im a bit late to this beauty. I have just caught up. Looks good mate, if its ok i will pull up a chair somewhere near john for a brew.

Marty
Hi Marty,

No worries mate you are more than welcome. Will hopefully have some paint on soon. I'm sure I can get you a brew if John hasn't drunk it all.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Scottie I'm very late to the party, I've missed this one some how I've been playing with my toy tanks, great brass work will try and follow a long now I've found it, I'm taking notes.
Pete :thumb2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Pete,
Glad your in for the ride. I am pretty much ready for the primer now but due to the weather I am waiting a while. Now sitting down trying to come up with an idea for a base.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Pete,
Glad your in for the ride. I am pretty much ready for the primer now but due to the weather I am waiting a while. Now sitting down trying to come up with an idea for a base.
Scottie you should try brush painting a whole tank in this weather it's a absolute nightmare.
Pete.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hello all,

After a severe lack of mojo and busy doing other things, I finally got around to doing a bit more on the build. The kit was primed with mr surficer 1500 and then pre shaded with VJ matt black. I wont bore you with the pictures.

While waiting for the paint to dry I have made a start on the base. I hope to show a small village shop with the vehicle parked outside. I will have a look on line for figures. Toying with the idea of a few GI's talking to some locals.

Attachments

• DSCF1468.JPG
    DSCF1468.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF1469.JPG
    DSCF1469.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 28

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Scottie,
I was really looking forward to being bored with pictures:tongue-out3:....but seriously, we LOVE pictures mate! Good start with the shop building :thumb2:
Si

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Marty,

No worries mate you are more than welcome. Will hopefully have some paint on soon. I'm sure I can get you a brew if John hasn't drunk it all.
Its cold now Martyn. He's been sitting in the shade relaxing :smiling::smiling:
John

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul .
We like photos ! Esp buildings, how else can we learn !
John :upside:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Scottie, the amount of etch and construction can wear you out so much that painting seems like another chore. Send the pictures Bro, I like pictures. I do like how the building is starting to look as it's not the usual flat fascade. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
More pictures Scottie, and loving the idea for the base, a bit of bartering going on with the locals.

A

Armorguy

The same here Scottie, you're on a roll bud ! I like the plan

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
House is looking great. Big fan of your construction skills. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses