My Daughter Lucy's Airfix Rally Cars (First Build)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Well, you have done really well on that so far Lucy. Great work on the stickers, they can be really tricky.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That looks fantastic , youve done a super job lucy! I really like the blue and the stickers make it even more colourful, well done. Cant wait to see you start the Mini , Tony

First Name
Marc
Fantastic work there Lucy. My little girl Chloe-Rose who is 4 will be turning 5 this year. She loves watching her daddy make models, she will be doing a model soon too.

D

dougie

\ said:
Fantastic work there Lucy. My little girl Chloe-Rose who is 4 will be turning 5 this year. She loves watching her daddy make models, she will be doing a model soon too.
I like Chloe's Name, I think it's very pretty. I would like to see her model when she is doing it. Thank you for looking at my model! :smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
As Lucy started Her Own Stash of models yet? Dougie :smiling3: :smiling3:
John.
Not yet haha, I hope that doesn't happen :eek:o_O we will see how much she gets into it but I will persevere with trying to find models she is interested in or figures as there are a lot of skills that she can pick up from this Like patience - something I lack haha :oops:

J

jono

\ said:
Not yet haha, I hope that doesn't happen :eek:o_O we will see how much she gets into it but I will persevere with trying to find models she is interested in or figures as there are a lot of skills that she can pick up from this Like patience - something I lack haha :oops:
Dougie, You must have Plenty of patience to be taking your time to help Lucy with her first model :smiling3: :smiling3:.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well done team Lucy/Dougie!

That's a fabulous looking rally Ford Focus! And you look to be having a great time building it:smiling3:

Great stuff

Paul

D

dougie

\ said:
Dougie, You must have Plenty of patience to be taking your time to help Lucy with her first model :smiling3: :smiling3:.
It can be trying! Yesterday she wanted to do it for a while and I helped her a lot less help with the decals, there are 2 that are a bit iffy but she has amazed me. She takes moments where she doesn't want to do more. I tried to help a good bit with the body as it might spur her on but I'll do less on the mini.

Cheers

D

dougie

\ said:
Well done team Lucy/Dougie!
That's a fabulous looking rally Ford Focus! And you look to be having a great time building it:smiling3:

Great stuff

Paul
Thanks! We have our moments Haha she is doing well and she will be getting less help for the mini so we will see how that goes

Cheers

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
The Seat belts look great Lucy ......... Did you get any red paint on your fingers ??? I always mange to when I paint. and cutting out the roll cage by yourself ? Good stuff........ The car is coming along really well :smiling3:

D

dougie

Well its coming to the end of the summer for Lucy, exciting times included the birth of her 2 first cousins and a holiday with grand parents to Ireland. Modelling... Not so much haha. *Dougie*

It's nearly time for the model to be finished. Tonight daddy glued lots of bits on because glue is nasty and sticky. I painted the ariels and my spoiler. It now has windows too.

Thank you for looking! *Lucy*

View media item 8407

D

Deleted member 3568

You're doing a grand job Lucy and all your hard work is shining through. Great job, keep at it.

takeslousyphotos

First Name
Peter
That really is very very good work Lucy .......... I think your Daddy could learn a few things from you. Be patient with him. :smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
That really is very very good work Lucy .......... I think your Daddy could learn a few things from you. Be patient with him. :smiling3:
Thank you your nice comment! Daddy has helped me but I did a lot my self! *believe it or not she did a great job of the decals on the one side and the rear of the car I only held the body and told her where to push them!* He has been away with work too so I couldn't build the car.

D

dougie

\ said:
You're doing a grand job Lucy and all your hard work is shining through. Great job, keep at it.
You have a nice name like my ken doll :rolleyes: thanks for your comment!

*she just happened to like the purple smilie but how appropriate haha cheers ken mate.*