My Daughter Lucy's Airfix Rally Cars (First Build)

N

noble

Most impressive lucy, most impressive indeed, excellent work and here's hope you continue.

scott

D

dougie

Haha, that's funny because she does a good impression of the emperor saying "good , good" haha, wait till I tell her.

B

Bunkerbarge

Looking good Lucy. Probably better than my own very first attempt all those years ago!

N

noble

\ said:
Haha, that's funny because she does a good impression of the emperor saying "good , good" haha, wait till I tell her.
OH and iam afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

scott

Last edited:
D

dougie

\ said:
Looking good Lucy. Probably better than my own very first attempt all those years ago!
The next build is a mini Cooper (airfix double pack) and Lucy will be doing a lot more by herself ;) I can't let her airbrush though- no mask haha the gluing will be fun o_O. Very proud of what she managed to do for her age though.

M

My Model Car Workshop

It seems that Lucy is just as good as modeller as you are Dougie. Nice to see that even girls can build models as well as boys and it's great that you are helping her with her models. Well done Lucy. Look forward to seeing the Mini!

J

jono

Well done Lucy, you have done a Wonderful job on your rally car.. :D :D

John.