Panzer IV

First Name
Robert
Hi chaps I'm needing a little help with finalising this dio ( almost there )

Does anyone know what colour sheets that were carried either by DAK or the British armed forces in Africa.

I want to depict a sheet covering a dead German but am unsure of standard issue colours for either side ?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I would say ,they would be in white,sand ,green ,gray the same colors as there uniforms were, ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
I would say ,they would be in white,sand ,green ,gray the same colors as there uniforms were, ;)
I'd go with that Robert...... and not particularly clean either...... I'm not sure they would have been too on top of the laundry in the desert.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
yes true Peter,if any think maybe a blanket of types or even from a village or town

some type of sheet thing, ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
yes true Peter,if any think maybe a blanket of types or even from a village or town
Having thought about it...... I think, rather than a sheet, it's more likely that they'd use a piece of grubby tarpaulin. I would think that'd be easier to find off a vehicle.

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Thanks chaps

The wife's gonna let me have an old hanky( washed and ironed but I'll paint it light sand/white/ olive and give it the obvious stains( may even have the odd blood splatter )

Hoping to get finished for new year reveal

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent work so far Robert, great forethought and attention to detail;).................Jim:smiling3: