Peter's Polar lights 1/350 Uss Enterprise -A and full lighting kit

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I have had to fill pylon roots as they didn't see to meet very well IMG_20230324_095719.jpgIMG_20230324_095712.jpg
And the secondary Hull now looks like this I will be keeping the bay doors open. IMG_20230324_104133.jpgIMG_20230324_104138.jpg
And at the other end I have tidy up wiring and anything witch is 12v is marked to avoid confusion. IMG_20230324_104157.jpgIMG_20230324_104204.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter well my nacles on my enterprise met up lovely an i had no probs on the jionts rumon that you have an are you goin to light up the big blue deflector ? as ive done mine an it looks fab an really set the ship off but you are gettin there keep up the good work my freind
ATB
Chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
HI Peter well my nacles on my enterprise met up lovely an i had no probs on the jionts rumon that you have an are you goin to light up the big blue deflector ? as ive done mine an it looks fab an really set the ship off but you are gettin there keep up the good work my freind
ATB
Chrisb
The deflector dish will be lit the problem with the pylons probly stem from having to take them apart a few times to correct the lighting

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
The deflector dish will be lit the problem with the pylons probly stem from having to take them apart a few times to correct the lighting
OH i see about thats your probloms on your nacles then as on my pylons i had fitted in the pylon a 24 pin male plug to feed eletric to the big 5mm LEDS with a 24 pin female plug to just clip into an no gaps but keep on workin on it you are doin well as this is a complex kit :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chrisb

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well done Peter. This is shaping up rapidly. I love the arboretum and the crew there, the shuttle bay - all terrific details. All those details and the electronics are going to make this a very special build indeed.
Looking forward to the progress
Cheers
Paul

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
DITTO to what paul said above an yes it will get bigger still when you fit the dorsal neck an the big saucer as i had a job handling mine but onece its all togeather it will be very strong as mine is an looks fab all lit up on its stand on the telly just wish i had the tiny led's then what there is now as the leds were only then comin out but nice build
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
HI MR AirFix is there anything more done on her ?
chrisb
I have lost my mojo for all things lightly uppy as the wiring was beginning to boggle the brain so I am taking a little break and I am building something a bit more straightforward but hang in there I will be back.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I have lost my mojo for all things lightly uppy as the wiring was beginning to boggle the brain so I am taking a little break and I am building something a bit more straightforward but hang in there I will be back.
OK Peter hang in there then an be like arrnie sayin I'LL BE BACK LOL

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Bad news on this one I have just dragged it off the shelf and tested it lighting and found about four things that haven't lit up so I need to strip it back down and find the problems but I will constructing the saucer in the Meantime I will leave the other problems until the lighter days but here's what it looks like IMG_20231115_150324.jpgIMG_20231115_150327.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter well sorry to hear you got problems on your enterprise an can you part the secondary hull then ? to find out what the probs are are its lookin good thankfully on my mine i dint have any probs apart from the main blue deflector light fused but as i made it so it would just unscrew it was easy to refit in a new blue big led an then it all worked ok an i hope that you can sort out your probs as im lookin forward to seeing another big enterprise an with that aztekin as in my kit it was not given so keep at it
ATB
Chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks Chris luckily if I do mess up the guy that does these kits is so helpful I can easily get replacements.
HI Peter would you mind givin me this gents email address if poss as it would be nice to try my hand at makin up these circit boards kits to fit in my next kit
cheers if you can sir
Chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter, somewhat annoying to say the least ,bet you said more than that.
Would be nice to see this on the go again.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
HI Peter would you mind givin me this gents email address if poss as it would be nice to try my hand at makin up these circit boards kits to fit in my next kit
cheers if you can sir
Chrisb
What I will do I will give an eBay link to one of his lighting kits and you can contact him via ebay
Or there is a Web site

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
What I will do I will give an eBay link to one of his lighting kits and you can contact him via ebay
Or there is a Web site
OH CHEERS Peter many thanks sir
CHRISB

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Peter, somewhat annoying to say the least ,bet you said more than that.
Would be nice to see this on the go again.
AN HI John what are you a trekkie like peter an me ? AN GOOD ON YOU IF YOU ARE SIR as i find this type of modeling very exciting
Chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
As promised a small restart starting where I left off with the neck section
This is what needs to be done
IMG_20231116_132846.jpg
And the finished article
IMG_20231116_161545.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH Peter so i gather you are goin too plunge on with this kit an not that tomcat kit then an you are doin a grand job sir keep it comin
chrisb

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
OH Peter so i gather you are goin too plunge on with this kit an not that tomcat kit then an you are doin a grand job sir keep it comin
chrisb
I will build to the point where the saucer section is ready to be joined to the rest