Questions without answers --- unless you know better

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Why are British Army vehicles camouflaged? When every time you see one on the road it has it's lights on!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Why are British Army vehicles camouflaged? When every time you see one on the road it has it's lights on!
Otherwise you would crash into them because they are camouflaged, and that would slow down the rush hour

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Hmmm...!

O.k, why is dyslexia such a difficult word to spell?

Or

Who keeps an eye on the Monopolies Commission?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
How can a do stick his head out of a car windows when. Your. Travelling at 30mph but if you blow in his. Face he goes barmy?

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Doesn't matter how hard the winds blowing, why don't you see birds flying backwards?

Tony.

C

CDW

What's another word for thesaurus?

If you're travelling faster than light speed ... What happens when you turn a light on?

Why is the number eleven pronounced onety-one?

If you write a book called ''how to fail'' and its a best seller ... Does that mean you've succeeded?

Last edited:
C

CDW

Nearly forgot ... The most relevant to the thread subject ...

What's a question with no answer actually called :smiling3:

K

Kiwi

Who was the rotten sod who put an s in the word lisp?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

First Name
rob
if you put planet earth on a hypothetical set of scales, would it weigh the same as it did a hundred years ago?

N

noble

\ said:
What's another word for thesaurus?If you're travelling faster than light speed ... What happens when you turn a light on?

Why is the number eleven pronounced onety-one?

If you write a book called ''how to fail'' and its a best seller ... Does that mean you've succeeded?
(1) THERE THEY ARE

(2) it goes dark due to the reverse in polarity.

(3)Ask a drunken scotsman.

(4) Not if you don't read the book.

N

noble

\ said:
Nearly forgot ... The most relevant to the thread subject ...What's a question with no answer actually called :smiling3:
A 5000 year old chinese riddle ie what is the sound of one hand clapping, or if a tree falls in the woods and you are not there to hear it does it make a sound.

scott

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
if you put planet earth on a hypothetical set of scales, would it weigh the same as it did a hundred years ago?
No, more, and that is a genuine answer!

Cheers

Steve

T

tecdes

Are you sure Steve. The number of obese people walking around at present is increasing daily. ;)

Something at school I remember. You cannot destroy matter what ever that meant I must have know at the time. Suppose the earth must be a bit lighter with all the contraptions & bits & pieces travelling around in space. The other interesting bit is where does earth finish ? Within the Earth pull or at ground level ?

Laurie

First Name
Adrian
Which cruel so and so decided to put an I in blind and an s in Lisp !!!!

Do I have Botony Bay in my head for the Mutiny one just cos I'm a Star Trek geek?

Adrian

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
We keep eggs in an egg box, flowers in a flowerpot and milk in a milk bottle. Why don't we keep fire in a fire bucket?

If the warning notice says "Dogs and pushchairs must be carried on the escalator", how come there are so many people using them who have neither?

Why did the old road sign warning say "Road works ahead"? Surely it should have said "Road broken ahead".

Gern

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Who was Gordon Bennett and what did he do to annoy someone so much ?

First Name
rob
\ said:
No, more, and that is a genuine answer!Cheers

Steve
i reckon it gets lighter. think of raw materials that we burn. if that exceeds the rate as to how long that matter takes to regenerate then i reckon it will be lighter. then again... how many asteroids land on earths surface....... time for another beer.