Revell new U Boat type XXI

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Glad you managed to find the desk Bob!!

Nice start too by the way!!!

ATB.

Andrew

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Bob, I fear you are lost to the wet side, they need to bring out a stug with a rudder to bring you back to the light. Good to see you back at the bench.
Scotty im afraid he has gone over to the dark floaty side an he is forever ours who build floaty things he will never exscape its now in his blood
the floaters

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob, I fear you are lost to the wet side, they need to bring out a stug with a rudder to bring you back to the light. Good to see you back at the bench.
Oh no Paul, starting to get AFV upgrades ready for the 1/16 StuG, santa also bringing new StuG books!
Scotty im afraid he has gone over to the dark floaty side an he is forever ours who build floaty things he will never exscape its now in his blood
the floaters
Best of both worlds StuG and ships

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bit of tidying up then the grand opening of the room!
20221013_134155.jpg20221013_134209.jpg20221013_134226.jpg

Bit surprised to see a gap in the decks in the middle of the conning tower. Also had to some filling elsewhere. Leaving off the periscope etc until last Inc the radio cables etc

Otherwise not being to fussy, treating this as get back to the bench build.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
All ready for the grand opening of the room! Invited Jen and Chris to do the honours from a distance!!

Decided to add the periscope, snorkeling etc first, I might regret it!!
20221014_141308.jpg20221014_141319.jpg20221014_141341.jpg
Had to add a bit of filler here and there, could have done better, but just glad to get some mojo back

Next my favourite Mr surfacer primer

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
The Grand Opening of the room. What an honour to have two such celebrated openers as Chris and Jen.
Sub is looking good.
Waiting for Chris's fees!!!!!!!

Very honoured that they said yes, like the bloke from delmonte!

Thanks Jim, happy to back at it!
Looking very sweet Bob. A grand opening by boaty royally……..he’s rubbing shoulders with the big boys now!
Oh yes now, do I bow, or do a lot of grovelling,

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Waiting for Chris's fees!!!!!!!

Very honoured that they said yes, like the bloke from delmonte!

Thanks Jim, happy to back at it!

Oh yes now, do I bow, or do a lot of grovelling,
GROVELLING Bob on your knees lol AN yes jen an i declare this model room open:thinking: MAY GOD BLESS IT AN ALL B*LLS UP'S THAT WILL BE MADE IN IT LOL :rolling: :smiling::smiling::smiling: BUT SERIOULY he is a crackin model maker if only the boyo had more confidence in his modellin abilty as he is good an bouncy cheque on the way to you mr stug
his majesty boatman an his qeen jen the XVI

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
GROVELLING Bob on your knees lol AN yes jen an i declare this model room open:thinking: MAY GOD BLESS IT AN ALL B*LLS UP'S THAT WILL BE MADE IN IT LOL :rolling: :smiling::smiling::smiling: BUT SERIOULY he is a crackin model maker if only the boyo had more confidence in his modellin abilty as he is good an bouncy cheque on the way to you mr stug
his majesty boatman an his qeen jen the XVI
God bless you guv, Dunlop chq on leu of fee

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NOW Boyo lets see some crackin modeling done as i cant wait for the yammy bein built an you testin out that crackin spray booth an that big STUG which ever comes first have fun an enjoy your time in that specaiul model room

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
NOW Boyo lets see some crackin modeling done as i cant wait for the yammy bein built an you testin out that crackin spray booth an that big STUG which ever comes first have fun an enjoy your time in that specaiul model room
Cheers Chris!!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Congratulations on the opening of your model room Bob .
Still not sure about you being converted to floaty things, very worrying for the StuG Society.