Revells 1/12 mustang gt 500

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

dougie

cool, I like the look of this, its too big for the 1/16 GB thread ;) now we will need to also have a 1/12 GB at some point haha

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Hi all just ordered this one, I love it when you can basically get free models ( from the sale of 2 models I can buy lots) its so difficult to choose though.
Are you posting pictures as I can't see any if you are ? Cheers John

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all my missus is going to buy me the 1/12 italari mefistofeles for my birthday not got the kit yet so not sure if it's possible, but I had a thought, the mefistofeles has a 21 liter engine if it's possible to build it so the engine is removable what would the camaro or mustang look like with a 21 liter engine in it, just an idea for a future project.

D

dougie

\ said:
Just ordered the 1/12 foose camaro as well.
Seen that a few weeks ago, looks like you get a lot for your money with these 2 models

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ken...just a quick word mate...have you...er...treated the little woman to something....like paints, glue etc?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Ken,do like the idea of opening the door oon my 1/35 did some think

similar,but used steel wire,about 1.5 mm to 2 mm, ;)

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Nice start ken my mustang arrived today impressive size and I have no idea what I'll be doing with it and when so I'll be watching yours for ideas etc good luck mate.

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
Ken put the glass in it's bloody cold it's not summer any more HA! HA! :D :D:p who nicked the F*****! wheels and engine and the chassis

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3568

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
nice job ken put the wheels on engine in need warmth in the car WINDOWS PLEASE IT'S COLD. :confused::confused::confused: where's the driver needs test drive after finishing build. :D