Skif 1/35 KMBD T-55AK Tank (00225)

Status
Not open for further replies.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
If I'm totally honest I'm in the "if you can't say something nice then say nothing at all camp".But I feel it's unfair to be critical of Patrick (Dubster) for pointing out what are some glaring mistakes and without critics nobody would improve.I always ask for comments help and advice on my completed builds and gratefully accept them all.Remember no one loves a critic and no they shouldn't be sent to the gallows.but we do need them.So respect to Patrick for being brave enough to be honest enough to post negative feedback and taking all the flak.Right I'm going back into my corner with the rest of the mice remember guys n girls LOVE N PEACE BAN THE BOMB and all that peace out Remember this is a hobby not a science love you all good average n bad model makers all are welcome in my world there's room for everyone and at the end of the day if your at the bottom of the pile the only way is up and if you are at the top the only way is down.:smiling3:Keep calm and carry on:smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
This is the second such thread that I've seen dive into argumentative conversation with the same protagonists. Over it, there has to be something better to do than to read this sort of crap. Five minutes of my life I won't get back.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
You know Chris, I WAS going to give you that M4E8 but I don't believe your abilities are up to my standards G DAY! :P

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Please let it be known that the views and opinions expressed by Chris do not reflect those of this member :oops:

C

chris2681

\ said:
This is the second such thread that I've seen dive into argumentative conversation with the same protagonists. Over it, there has to be something better to do than to read this sort of crap. Five minutes of my life I won't get back.
View attachment 101481

th?&id=HN.608045061810094775&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

First Name
Aaron
I've never heard of this manufacturer before but I think I'll stear clear of them tbh. One piece of advice is to maybe get the join of the rubber band tracks to sit under a road wheel because the join can sometimes stand out like dogs balls. I can appreciate that we are all at different levels in the hobby. Good on you for putting yourself out there and uploading your work. Another piece of advice bro...dry fit, dry fit, dry fit its the equivalent of measure twice cut once. I wish more people were like Patrick, it's hard to improve if no one tells you where you need too improve. I appreciate his honesty.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have seen a lot of things on this forum. This thread, or rather the internal bickering STOPS NOW.

No more funny pictures of insulation quotes, no more snide comments.

The op has not responded and I am sure he will not respond to the likes of this.

END OF SUBJECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.