• Start date
P

phikoleoputra

Hope you find a quick fix for the a/b. Looking great so far Ivan

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Ivan have you tried cleaning the airbrush sounds odd that it is spitting water. I've not come across Akan paints before I presume they are acrylics? do they need to be thinned to spray? and if so is there a specific thinners you should use? Maybe investing in a better airbrush is the way to go check out Johns' shop Iwata have a budget range with the neo CN at only £53 they are a very good quality so don't be fooled by the low price.

M

mobear

beautifully done and detailed ivan,truly a nice bit of work on a very nice plan

mobear

T

tommy1drop

This really is coming along a treat, looking forward to seeing more;)

G

Graham D

Just caught up with this thread. Really nice looking model, and the engine looks great.

L

Lady Phoenix

How did you manage to get this propellor to float in mid air? Its deffo off the ground as there is a shadow

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Shame about the airbrush Ivan which Iwata eclipse are you going for? Penny if you look closely you will see that the prop is on a rod connected to the crocodile clip below.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Workshopscience

\ said:
Shame about the airbrush Ivan which Iwata eclipse are you going for? Penny if you look closely you will see that the prop is on a rod connected to the crocodile clip below. which Iwata eclipse are you going for?
I am getting the one with the big gravity fed cup, I think the hp-cs

L

Lady Phoenix

I know I come into this thread a bit late, but I have the Profile Publications booklet on tkthis. If you would find it useful I would happily scan a copy for you.

W

Workshopscience

\ said:
I know I come into this thread a bit late, but I have the Profile Publications booklet on tkthis. If you would find it useful I would happily scan a copy for you.
Hello

Sorry but I have no idea what a public publications booklet is. I'm not very experienced

L

Lady Phoenix

\ said:
HelloSorry but I have no idea what a public publications booklet is. I'm not very experienced
No problems. A while back there was a company that published booklets about aircraft. Im guessing it was one a month, each publication being about a different arcraft. No idea how old they were but they cost 2 shillings :smiling3:

I just happen to have the one for this aircraft.

W

Workshopscience

\ said:
No problems. A while back there was a company that published booklets about aircraft. Im guessing it was one a month, each publication being about a different arcraft. No idea how old they were but they cost 2 shillings :smiling3: I just happen to have the one for this aircraft.
Thank you very much for your help but I already have a whole book about the corsair so I think it's ok but thanks for you help anyway.

Last edited:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice work and the Eclipse CS is a good airbrush. It's probably the one I use most. You won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Steve