Tamiya 1/35 Panzer 111.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
While waiting for another 2 weeks while some pressings to dry out I decided to do another build. I did restart a Hobby Boss flame thrower, but that is now in kits I wish'd I'd never bought.

Now as most of you will have already built this at some point there is no need to show the spues again.

Box.
2020_20.jpg

As I HATE any plastic tracks I've gone for some trusty Fruils. I honestly enjoy building these up and find it relaxing. Sad I know .:smiling2:

2020_18.jpg

Virtual seating is available, normal channels through
Mrs Jones Tickets Agency.
Any advice / abuse more than welcome, and before we start NO i'm not going to do a 3 part camo Steve, so don't even go there .:smiling::smiling:

John .

John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well it will have to be two part camo with worn off winter whitewash then :smiling5:

A nice kit and a great subject to build. Seat front and centre. Good luck my friend
Oh Steve there must be at least ONE that was Grey surely :nerd:

Last edited:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi John,
Well you’ve got my attention straight away....I like the early panzers :nerd:. I won’t comment on paint scheme unlike Comade Jones, I’d go with 4bo mate;)

D

Deleted member 6559

Always interested in a Panzer III - not as popular perhaps as the later German tanks. Virtual chair pulled up John.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John,
Well you’ve got my attention straight away....I like the early panzers :nerd:. I won’t comment on paint scheme unlike Comade Jones, I’d go with 4bo mate;)
Hi Si, ever since I did a SturmTiger hes wanted me to do 3 part camo :surprised:. I had thought of that as well :smiling3: .

John,
Chair pulled up I trust the chocolate Hob knobs have been laid on.
Yes Paul as your the Birthday boy they are available:smiling:

Always interested in a Panzer III - not as popular perhaps as the later German tanks. Virtual chair pulled up John.
Your most welcome Peter. Piece of virtual cake ?. I seem to remember you built one of these some time ago ?

Just had a look at U tube and found a complete series of 7 videos from Tactical Jackalope building the complete model. Shall study these.
More tomorrow when the rain starts :crying:

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I shall take a pew if i may Percy Panzer.Ive got some Green and black 70 per cent dark choc if anybody fancies a bit.Got Hotel chocolat Hot chocolate maker if anybody wants a frothy drinky,De.caff coffee and Monkey tea is also available.
Carry on Captain Percy.
Pip pip onk onk.
Richard.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Is it going to be captured by the Russians?
Pete

• Love
Reactions: JR

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
My StuG pass will get me a seat!! Its the StuGs dad after all lol

Now if you leave the superstructure off and add another you can make a ---- now whats its called ???????

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Ok chaps I’ve got busy and made cakes....

Here’s an apple cake.....custard is available as well as whipped cream or ice cream.
167A2DBF-1D9B-4B90-8812-AC994487ABB7.jpegA199FF5C-D0E6-463E-9165-93C580877D15.jpeg

Been stockpiling home made cake since the lockdown. Hard to believe how much bog roll and pasta I got into them cakes :smiling5:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Wow now it looks like we have to get a A hold of Christine now for tickets I guess he thinks he’s a movie star now lol I want to how much he’s going to charge for a Yorkshire tea? I have my money ready for the virtual tickets I hope I get a good seat

Si. Keep that Apple cake warm looks yummy

Last edited:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I shall take a pew if i may Percy Panzer.Ive got some Green and black 70 per cent dark choc if anybody fancies a bit.Got Hotel chocolat Hot chocolate maker if anybody wants a frothy drinky,De.caff coffee and Monkey tea is also available.
Carry on Captain Percy.
Pip pip onk onk.
Richard.
Ooh chocolate drinks, I'm in .

Is it going to be captured by the Russians?
Pete
Now that's an idea !
It just might be Pete after he sees all those roadwheels he has to clean up.....

You go Dude 2!!!

Bleib Gesund
Dude 1
Now you didn't tell me it's one of those Dude1, I shall have another look in the morning. Good job I've found the how to videos on U tube then.

My StuG pass will get me a seat!! Its the StuGs dad after all lol

Now if you leave the superstructure off and add another you can make a ---- now whats its called ???????
Erh a StuG ? See I'm getting better Bob !
Yep,i`m in too!
Always time to take a peek at a Panzer :thumb2:,
Following with much interest John.
Your more than welcome Andy.
Ok chaps I’ve got busy and made cakes....

Here’s an apple cake.....custard is available as well as whipped cream or ice cream.
View attachment 380463View attachment 380464

Been stockpiling home made cake since the lockdown. Hard to believe how much bog roll and pasta I got into them cakes :smiling5:
Any gluten free ?
Custard, yyyyuuummmyyy

I like custard. Looks like dunkelgelb lol
Ah thank's for that, did they have any plain dunkelgelb ones ?:smiling2:
Wow now looks like we have to get a A hold of Christine now for tickets I guess he thinks he’s a movie star now lol I want to how much he’s going to charge for a Yorkshire tea? I have my money ready for the virtual tickets I hope I get a good seat

Si. Keep that Apple clean warm looks yummy
Very low on Yorkshire Tea stocks Lee, have had to go into another brand :disappointed: much grief.

Looks like my wife's toll house choc chip cookies. Up-armored IIIs are my one of my faves. PaulE
Sounds interesting when you mentioned up armoured Paul. Search will be conducted .
I will be seated near the front John, I fancy building one of those myself so will be looking for tips.

Andy.
I laughted Andy when you said you would be looking for tips, think you better start first then :smiling:.

Welcome gang, I see the normal reprobates are well and truly represented, so will expect a lot of banter and going off subject ! No need to mention who, don't tell them your name Jones :smiling3:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Where the Hell have I been... is there any cake left and I like lemon curd on mine if you please. Chair pulled up and coffee in hand, get to it JR. Rick H.