Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

A

american

I am deeply impressed by the amount of work and talent founded in this dio ! Very, very good job. I love it!

B

Builder

Super work on this one Terry, love all the detail, and you have done an amazing job on the wood there. 

0ne48thtel

real like the looks of that work Terry,well done, :D

I am deeply impressed by the amount of work and talent founded in this dio ! Very, very good job. I love it!

You are doing an amazing job on this Terry really like it a lot

Super work on this one Terry, love all the detail, and you have done an amazing job on the wood there. 

Thank you all for your kind words they really are appreciated and it s nice to know you like the look of what is going on.

0ne48thtel

Today's update

The earth has been applied around the base of he barn and the trailer has had a bit more weathering done on it. The famo has had a gloss coat ready for it's turn on the weathering bench and the truck has a bit more weathering on the bed (pictures of the latter to follow soon). Also because Tamiya do not supply lenses for the trailer light I bought some and added them rather than leave the lights empty.

DSCF6079.JPG

DSCF6076.JPG

DSCF6077.JPG

DSCF6078.JPG

DSCF6081.JPG

DSCF6085.JPG

DSCF6086.JPG

B

Builder

Really beginning to look like a story being told now. The sheer amount of work done and quality here ia amazing Terry. Well done so far. 

0ne48thtel

Really beginning to look like a story being told now. The sheer amount of work done and quality here ia amazing Terry. Well done so far. 

Thanks Bob it is starting to get there now ( I think). Every time I start on an other part of it I get another Idea or two for the whole thing.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is coming along real nicely ,Terry,do like the gravel your used, :D

0ne48thtel

The rear bogie for the trailer is all but done with just a bit of patching up along with little weathering and the addition of the crewman. I have also added the soil to the second half of the dio.

DSCF6088.JPG

DSCF6089.JPG

DSCF6090.JPG

DSCF6087.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
all looking real nice Terry good job so far,real liking this one, :D

0ne48thtel

Tonight's update goes something like this Famo all bits that are going on are on except accessories like tool draws tow bars etc check . Weathering started check.

Tuck almost complete apart from a very small amount of weathering and addition of some old track links Check. All in all a productive day.

DSCF6097.JPG

DSCF6099.JPG

DSCF6091.JPG

DSCF6093.JPG

DSCF6094.JPG

DSCF6100.JPG

DSCF6101.JPG

DSCF6102.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice work Terry,do like that ,nice seeing stuff in the tray,very good idea, :D

0ne48thtel

Had a close call with the Famo tonight busy weathering it and over goes the panzer grey streaking pot just missing it. The fluid stopped millimetres from the tracks of the Famo. Luckily it was all contained on the cutting mat so didn't lose much after pouring the spillage back in to it's pot.