Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

First Name
Stuart
This just gets better every time I see it,I think it looks stunning and can't wait to see the whole thing come together 

nice job Terry

0ne48thtel

Lots of great work here Terry. I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together.

This just gets better every time I see it,I think it looks stunning and can't wait to see the whole thing come together 

nice job Terry

Thank yo for your kind words gents last night I made some work benches (pics to follow) and wired the lights up to a switch.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice work with all the added detail,with this , Terry ,the bits and bobs set looks good as well, 9_9

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
O.o Mind boggling Terry. The sheer amount of work you are putting into this is stunning. Small suggestion if I may with regard Pz III tracks and spockets ! When parked up for a couple of days a light coating of surface rust would appear. Fairly bright rust and as soon as the tank starts moving again it would wear off in a 100 yards or so.Used to see it over a weekend when parked up when serving on Chieftain back in the 70's :$ Adds to the realism but thats just my oppinion 9_9 Keep up the great work Terry, I can't wait for the final pictures

0ne48thtel

Thanks for that Paul I shall give it a go at the weekend that thing that pays the bills is stopping me doing anything much this week.

Also thanks for your kind words they are much appreciated the finish line is aways off yet it is not likely to be this side of xmas.

0ne48thtel

Not a lot done in the last week made a start on a few of the figures finished the gas cylinder holder and nearly completed the welder. Also painted a few bits from the set I got for the workshop.

Attachments

• DSCF6146.JPG
    DSCF6146.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF6149.JPG
    DSCF6149.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF6159.JPG
    DSCF6159.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF6160.JPG
    DSCF6160.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF6162.JPG
    DSCF6162.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 14

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real nice work that your doing hear,Terry,looking very busy and full
of movement,:D

0ne48thtel

Thank you all for your kind words I am hoping next week will be a bit more productive and I can push on a bit with it.