Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

B

Builder

Terry mate, this is got to be one of the best build threads I have ever seen. Great work mate. The weathering on the Opel is perfect. 

N

noble

AAAaaaaahhhh Terry what can I say.... only one thing really superb the paint and weathering on the Famo and trailer are outstanding, the opel blitz looks spot on mate loving this build.

0ne48thtel

Terry mate, this is got to be one of the best build threads I have ever seen. Great work mate. The weathering on the Opel is perfect. 

AAAaaaaahhhh Terry what can I say.... only one thing really superb the paint and weathering on the Famo and trailer are outstanding, the opel blitz looks spot on mate loving this build.

Thank you gents for your much appreciated kind words they really are appreciated.

0ne48thtel

I think this is going to need washing off as it is a bit to reddy for the soil I have used on the base also I am not happy with the way the dry mud is on the road wheels.

DSCF6107.JPG

DSCF6108.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking real nice ,Terry,well done so far, :smiling3:

0ne48thtel

Tried to get this muddy look right tonight and I am still unhappy with it so tomorrow I think I am going to give it a going over with the proper stuff from the garden and not out of a bottle.

DSCF6114.JPG

DSCF6109.JPG

DSCF6111.JPG

DSCF6112.JPG

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work Terry. I've been quietly following the excellent progress from the wings.

That's my boy. Why use imitation when mother nature provides all we need?

0ne48thtel

looking real nice ,Terry,well done so far, :smiling3:

Top work Terry. I've been quietly following the excellent progress from the wings.

That's my boy. Why use imitation when mother nature provides all we need?

Thanks Monica it is nearly finished.

Ron thank you for your kind words I think the real thing is the only way to get the match I want with the base.

0ne48thtel

Well there is nothing like the real thing the muck on the Famo now matches it's local area and I feel much happier with it. (I think)

DSCF6115.JPG

DSCF6116.JPG

DSCF6117.JPG

DSCF6119.JPG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4539

I can see that this is a real labour of love terry.

Lots of fantastic work going into this :smiling3: .

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Woah, this is one helluva project!

Love the ambition of this - multiple figures (all of which interact), multiple vehicles, scratch building - this dio has it all.

Great stuff Terry and I very much look forward to seeing this to it's conclusion.

Cheers

Paul

0ne48thtel

Thanks Paul glad you are liking it so far it is now starting to feel like it is taking shape.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice to see this is real,taking sharp,and like the muddy look as well, :smiling3:

0ne48thtel

Now that the main build of the Famo is complete with only the tools and towing equipment to add I made a start on doing a rough layout for the workshop tonight. There are loads of tools and workshop items that are going o be added as it goes on.

DSCF6122.JPG

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
liking this ,Terry ,I do have the repair set as well,and never used it let,looks good so far, :smiling3:

0ne48thtel

liking this ,Terry ,I do have the repair set as well,and never used it let,looks good so far, :smiling3:

Thanks Monica they aren't to bad those sets I have another set that is going to get used as well that has a lot more small tools in it.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Lots of great work here Terry. I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together.