Weltkrieg 11 deutsche Werkstatt

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice progress hear Terry,all looking real nice to my eyes,liking the look of all, ;)

0ne48thtel

Thanks Folks as I said there is still a lot to do. I am looking forward to weathering this with all that wood it should be fun.

N

noble

That's looking sooo good, this is a kit I've wanted for an age now.

Scott

0ne48thtel

Sorry I haven't replied for a while guys but been tied up with family stuff thanks for the kind words.

0ne48thtel

Well I started the cobbling during the week but now need to build up another stock pile to complete it. As you will see on the pics I have also started to dust them with Vallejo natural umber. This will be followed by some artist pastel dust of varying shades.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

0ne48thtel

Progress on this build is oh so slow. The floor is done and just needs weathering but that will be done once the building is at the same point.

The barn lower structure is almost done with just a few tweeks  but roof s needing to be re-done as I hurried the first attempt and ct some of the timbers wrong. This wasn't really noticeable until I married the whole thing up and it didn't sit right at all on the building. I have now made a jig to get the roof timbers right once they are put together I will make another jig to keep everything tidy as the roof goes together.DSCF5165.JPGDSCF5167.JPGDSCF5168.JPGDSCF5169.JPGDSCF5170.JPG

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work Terry. It all looks excellent. Great floor.

Ron 

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work,Terry,do know how you feel with the cobble,the bran is looking great did you have planes for the design, :D

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

the cobblestones look as if you put a stackload of work into it, good job mate

0ne48thtel

Thanks folks glad your liking the progress so far. The cobbles were made rather than bought using some moulds of the         tinternet. John it did take quite a few sessions of laying them to complete it.

Monica no plan for the barn only what is in my head and how I want it to look.         

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that's real nice , Terry,do like the look of it,some think we don,t do offend :D

First Name
Gwyn
Well done Terry, this is progressing really well, I love all the details. 

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Big, complicated and highly involved......I like this a lot so far ;)