Mick's Scania S770 4x2 Italeri 1/24.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Really impressive beast Mick....

Nick
Thanks Nick, put some daylight pics in the completed builds
Wow Mick, the Scania really did come out most excellently!!!. Everything looks nice and tight and square too Sir. You really have to tell us about your 'MMMM'* way of doing it...Are you going to throw some licence plates on her or are you going to drive around the neighborhood illegally???...

* Mick's Mystical Mattress Method

Prost
Allen
Thanks very much Allen that did make me chuckle but I will be sleeping on more projects in the future

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
That book. anything on the brake lines and their placing?
There is some info dotted about.

The book is not at all what I was expecting, but very helpful nonetheless. It's more a series of build logs with each chapter being a different vehicle start to finish, rather than a chapter on chassis, one on wheels, painting, decals etc as I thought it would be.

It means flipping back & forth to pick all the tips out for a specific procedure, but most things are covered somewhere.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Sounds like I'm better off with Google, cheers Andy
Same for me too Ian a mix of google, you tube and Scania’s brochures. The biggest difference I found was older trucks and full coloured susies whereas modern trucks are black with coloured ends

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
A way off needing ghe susies just yet, I'll probably go for the black wigh colour bands though.
I got my pic off you tube, there’s an Irish truck driver called Stavros, he does walk rounds and test drives of trucks, I was looking for the 770S and his vids popped up, he does all sorts of makes