Christine completed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cracking job mate, looks like you could be pulling this off.

Si:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great job looks much better, and if you dont need the claws on the back off the cat dont put them on :rolleyes:

just give you that little more room,

also if i may say, see were the car hits the brick walls, why dont you damage the wall , and set the car into it only 1/4 inch 10mm or so would do ? :confused:

D

Deleted member 3568

Yes moni I did think that then I would not have to damage the car, but not sure if it would look good enough.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice job, as Si says looks like you are pulling this one off nicely

D

Deleted member 3568

Well I think I have managed to cut it all down (at least enough the with a lot of weathering it should be ok)

still got the exhaust and the air intake to do but that is as good as my modeling ability goes.

now if someone could tell me how to do a flaky paint\rust effect i would be very happy.

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looking good Ken, your builds are always imaginative and creative...Most enjoyable :D

Lee :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi Guys and Gals I am excited my figures came today from China via Ebay a full fortnight early

I have got 5 packets and each packet contains these figures

I have changed the bonnet on the Dozer as it was too narrow I think it still is but thats the best I can do.

I thought I would make this a non sexist dio and will be having a woman driving the Dozer.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi Guys and Gals have started painting the Dozer

thats the base coat

dont know what to do with the tracks (only built one tank and that was in mud) no idea what to do with road going tracks. Do I highlight a lot of silver where the Tar has worn the rust off, would they still be muddy, I dont know any help here please.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That looks superb mate, you have nailed that dozer-great work. The tracks would be rusted in the grooves and silvered where they have travelled on the road.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all another update I have started doing the scaffolding.

I have put the video camera in there just to give an idea of the look I have not finished the Panavision 35 mm camera yet.

the previous pic shows the start of the Panavision camera and the difference in size to the video camera.

the tracks are off the Dozer as I am attempting to weather them.

Loads more to do there is the lighting, chopping up the figures to get them in the right position, details in the loading bay, got to do something with the Tar Mac. The list seems to keep growing all the time.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I like it, really taking shape now. Go and get some cheap fine-grade sandpaper sheets, stick these down and spray or paint, it will look like tarmac, use another piece of course paper to rub some holes in it that will look like wear/potholes.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking real good Kp, liking it a lot ,beginning to take shape,:rolleyes:

you have done a good job cutting down the cat as well, and these figures look ok as well,

may i ask what scale are they ? because im always trying to find cheap figures :cool:

T

Tone M

really like this!

Wish i had enough skill to do something like this

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks Si Moni the figures are 1/24 they are from ebay I think they were £11.90 something like that (not great on detail )but there are 50 of them and I am sure with your figure skills you could improve that, I think overall good value for money.

Tone we all started somewhere and I am not that good you should checkout some of Si and Moni's stuff.

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
This is looking great Ken, brill job mate

Lee :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Kp, thats great value for money, are you have a few dead one about ?

oh boo after cheap 1.35 :confused: