Spitfire Mk. 22/24 (Revell, 1/32)

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice work Roman. It's a kit that is showing its age but with a bit of work,as you've put in,can be made more than half decent.

I'm interested to know if when you fit the lower wing to the fuselage the nose has a nasty twist in it? I really struggled to straighten the nose on the one I built. It was not a scene suitable for children I can assure you!

Cheers

Steve

V

Vajled

\ said:
Nice work Roman. It's a kit that is showing its age but with a bit of work,as you've put in,can be made more than half decent.I'm interested to know if when you fit the lower wing to the fuselage the nose has a nasty twist in it? I really struggled to straighten the nose on the one I built. It was not a scene suitable for children I can assure you!

Cheers

Steve
thx mobear, thx steve

Yes, I dont know how fit will do... but let you know like this build blog pictures how I post before :smiling3:

thx for the tip to be avare of that problem

Roman

V

Vajled

THX guys for folowing me and for nice comments :smiling3:

and left side of cockpit is finished

Cheers

Roman

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Your something is the throttle lever. The large black knurled wheel behind it is the elevator trim wheel and the smaller black wheel below it is the rudder trim wheel.

Cheers

Steve

V

Vajled

\ said:
Your something is the throttle lever. The large black knurled wheel behind it is the elevator trim wheel and the smaller black wheel below it is the rudder trim wheel.Cheers

Steve
thx steve :smiling3:

you didnt understand my picture... Something is that part from stash... Some hidraulic thing... from what I made trottle lever :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Oops! It looks good whatever you made it from :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

V

Vajled

everything is ready for gluing into fuselage

finally glued... catastrofic fit of parts into fuselage... you only must put your tounge in corner of the mouth, good aim and glu... and after that pray to all fit ok...

and now I will go to have double votka to calm mayself :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Truly brilliant scratch building Roman, very well done.....Enjoy the Vodka!

Ron

M

mobear

Roman i hated putting cockpit in to fuselage i took 3 attempts dry fitting before i said to hell with it and glued then prayed hahahahaha,looks real good fit to me,i bow to your greatness

mobear

T

tecdes

Very nice Roman. Like the speed of light.

Still obviously not getting any sleep.

Never mind another Vodka will sort that.

Laurie

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well done Roman! Now you've got the challenge of the wing and those lovely wing fillets to look forward to. You thought the interior/fuselage fit was catastrophic :smiling5:

Cheers

Steve

V

Vajled

\ said:
Well done Roman! Now you've got the challenge of the wing and those lovely wing fillets to look forward to. You thought the interior/fuselage fit was catastrophic :smiling5:Cheers

Steve
Thx for encourage Steve :smiling3:

LOOL

Roman