1/24 spitfire MK1A

M

mobear

yes open wings with the guns on show plus cabling for trigger,also the the hot water dispersal for the icing up of the wings and hydraulic lines for undercarriage, control lines.(what have i started arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh)lol,must admit this build is fun,though taxing with the amount of stuff ive lost coughing,sneezing and exhaling lol

mobear

First Name
Michael
Been watching this Ole, getting more impressive with every update, really fantastic job. I'm glued to this. M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ole , you da man!! Stunning work , mate ,i love this build! cheers tony

S

Sky Raider

Wow Ole, you are moving on with this one, i missed loads of posts. Nice work mate.

Andy

B

backonthecase

Christ on a bike mate, this is stunning! That's the kind of genius normally associated with mental health issues lol! Well maybe after you're done you'll be insane, wouldn't blame you!!

BRILLIANT work mate, and you're just down the road from me too! Stick the kettle on I'm coming to see it first hand! haha!

Stuart

K

Kressy13

This is looking amazing mate. Truly great work so far. These wings should look pretty good all open. Keep it up.

Cheers

Kresten

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
great stuff ole , keep at it matey! cheers tony

C

CDW

I'm with Stuart, i'm going to nip over the bridge to see this first hand ...... and to make sure you're not just nickin' pictures off the t'interweb :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: .... kettle on mate !!!

C

Caledonia

It only gets better Ole, going to look fantastic when finished. Derek

M

mobear

you are more than wlcm colin doors always open brrrrrrrrrrrrr

mobear

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
nice scratching mo..this is one of them models ive gotta build..look forward to seeing more of your work buddy

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Good stuff Ole.

Your airbrakes are flaps,giving extra lift for landing. They were not usually used for take off on Spitfires.

Cheers

Steve

First Name
Dave
Some superb scratch building going on here Ole.You will have to do the Airfix 109E or Stuka after this one!.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
If you want them down then have them down,maybe they need a bit of maintenance :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

M

mobear

[video=facebook;125217624319607]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=125217624319607&set=vb.100004941093054 &type=2&theater this is video moving hopefully

mobear